Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Wedding Showcase at The American Club, Kohler, WI

We had some good times last weekend at the American Club at their wedding showcase. We loved the woodwork and chandeliers, and the models/dancers they had roaming around the show were really fun. And the food! Thanks American Club, we can't wait to come back!















These people modeled various outfits throughout the night and did a cool dance routine.







The booth next to ours happened to be the Artist Group, who photographed our wedding! It was great to catch up with Katie and Dale, and we had them take our photo in our booth. Dale took the first photo, and then I asked Katie to take one, since she was our actual wedding photographer. She said "Okay, but if I'm going to take one after Dale, I have to outdo him!" What do you think--did she win!?




Notice the peanut M&M's (for good luck) on the far right!







Bagpipes is LOUD!


1 comment:

  1. Hi - thanks so much for posting these! I'm Laura, one of the models / dancers on Saturday and I just love your photography. Your style is edgy and fresh, and I really admire it.
    I am interested to see if you have any others from the event, I'd be interested in potentially buying some prints. Please keep me posted, thanks!
    ~Laura

    ReplyDelete